You must have advanced approval to bring a pet to Tattingstone Inn
– A maximum of one pet per room will be permitted
– Your pet must be on a leash or in a kennel or carrying crate at all times when not in your personal guest room
– Your pet is not permitted in any area of the main house; or outdoor pool, in the pool (This is not applicable to guide dogs)
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet
– Barking, whimpering or any other noise that is potentially disturbing to other guests is not allowed. If your pet is causing a disturbance Inn staff will locate you to control the noise even if it means interrupting you during a meal.
– You are not permitted to leave a pet unattended in your room if you plan to leave the property. It must be crated.
– Please do not allow your pets on to any furniture or beds. If your pet is used to this creature comfort you must protect the fabrics by covering them with old towels, sheets or blankets.
– As the registered guest you are financially responsible for any damages caused by your pet. This includes excessive cleaning charges that may be required
– It will be necessary to arrange a suitable time for housekeeping to clean your room. The housekeeping staff will not clean your room unless you are there with your pet or the pet is out of the room.
– We suggest that you bring your own pet bedding, clean up towels, food and water bowls and pick up bags.
– All pets visiting Tattingstone Inn should be up to date on their shots and be free of fleas and ticks.